Are you interested in learning more about the Health informatics field?
The School of Library and Information Sciences at NC Central University, the Department of Health Services and Information Management at East Carolina University, the Carolina Health Informatics Program at UNC-Chapel Hill, the Health Informatics Professional Science Master’s program at UNC-Charlotte, and the Duke Center for Health Informatics have collaborated to offer the 2015 Health Informatics Career and Internship Fair/Symposium to be held on October 23, 2015 at NCCU.
The following areas in health informatics will be addressed:
If you would like to register or find out more about the Health Informatics Career Fair Click Here.
Poster Competition Registration
Students, researchers and practitioners are invited to submit a 1-page abstract for a poster
Presentation and Competition. There will be a prize for the Best Poster. Final posters should be no larger than 3’ x 5’. Content of the abstract should include title of poster; name(s) of author(s); research objectives,methods, and result; and conclusion.
List of potential topics for this symposium (not inclusive):
- Innovative solutions in drug development
- Machine-based drug discovery technology
- Data analytics and health surveillance, bioterrorism, disaster planning, and safety
- Big data and regional healthcare systems
- Data analysts and clinical operation improvement
- Big data and optimization of healthcare administration and management
- Big data education in healthcare
- Best practices in healthcare data analytics
- Data visualization in healthcare industry
- Advanced analytics, modeling and simulations in drug discovery and healthcare Systems.